Re: [ST] Penske vs. Ohlins vs. ???

In a previous email, David Earl stated:
The is disapointing, I was told by Penske (circa 2000) and Lindeman
earlier this year that a Penske for the ST would be no problem.  I'll
call them next week and see wtf. Thanks all.  I may just go with an
Ohlins because I've found a pretty good deal on the triple adjustable
one.

Is this a one shot deal or is it something that you can share with us?

BTW 2 weeks ago I was at Butch Oeser's Jack&Jill wedding shower. Dick says "Hi."

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"In case you're worried about what's going to become of the younger generation, it's going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation."
-- Roger Allen