Re: [ST] Speedometer

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Rupert Galea wrote:

-Rick a quick search of the archives gave
-http://www.triumphnet.com/list/2005/2005-May/msg00162.html

And I was about to start typing again, thanks Rupert.

Rick, before taking the magnet out, check to see if it can turn and that the
tabs that engage it haven't flattened out and miss engaging the magnet.  Or
worse that the tabs haven't broken the magnet up...

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\