[ST] low beam

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but :

I had my lights swapped out for the correct left-hand drive set at the 1000km service.

I got it back wired so that both lights come on on high beam, but only the right light on low beam.

The high beam works great, one flash at night and everyone moves over, and a nice spread of light to go barreling along at speed. The low beam is useless : not bright enough, and not a nice spread of light.

Someone on this list posted  links to pics of where to plug in the relays etc, would they mind posting it to me again off the list ?

BTW I love this bike -it just keeps impressing me more and more. Its got everything - grunt, handling, looks, sound (aftermarket can), comfort and it stands out in the crowd.

thanks

Marc : '04 RS
marcve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended
for the use of the person(s) to whom it was addressed.
If you are not the addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or deliver
this message or any part of it to anyone else.If you received this e-mail in error,
please reply to the sender of this message, and delete the mail.Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender,except where the sender specifically states
them to be those of The Foschini Group of Companies, to whom no liability shall attach whatsoever.

The Foschini Group disclaims all liability for any loss, damage or expense however caused, arising
from the use or reliance upon the information provided through this service.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or offensive material
of any nature is requested to report this to email address: security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx