Re: [ST] Sticky/Stiff Throttle Pull?

---- Rupert Galea <rgalea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Garry have you removed the cable and lubed it? There was a recent
> thread on preferred cable lube.

Nope. The throttle cables have never been lubed. I tried getting some TriFlow down the clutch cable this past spring, but think all I managed to do was make a mess. No change in action. I bought a new clutch cable, but haven't installed it yet. Maybe buying a new throttle cable wouldn't be a bad idea and keeping the used one around as a spare. They don't take up much room at the bottom of the pack on trips.

Garry