RE: [ST] Trip Report

Rod, where are you located? I'm in Greer and I'll ride a quick loop on the weekends in that same area. I go up 178 from
11 up to US64W(?) and then take 215 up to the Parkway. Then the BRP leads up to 276 and back down 276 through Brevard to
11 and home.

178 is probably the best road in the area that I can get to quickly. The road is always in good shape, and traffic isn't
bad early in the morning. Do you have any others you like?

US64 through Cashiers and Highlands through to Franklin is beautiful, but you have to get there early to avoid traffic.
I need to start getting up to the Cherohala Skyway, I haven't been able to ride the whole thing yet.

-Bill

'00 Sapphire Blue ST