[ST] Re: Bag gone it!

<<
rom: Matt Knowles
but when the factory bags look like such an afterthought, why not go with aftermarket at half the cost? So what if they're keyed the same.

Yep... and when SW Motech makes a mounting for the '05 you won't have to look at an ugly bracket either I guess. And a Givi combo might even be a bit slimmer than this stock setup....

Aftermarket bags stopped looking good after the Krauser bags of the early 80's for BMWs. Both in bag and mounting design. After that they ALL look like fugly afterthoughts. To me. There's no way I can be convinced a Givi setup is going to look good. Samsonite is not a good MC look. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen