[ST] Laguna MotoGP - Where's the two strokes?

Having just received my tickets for Laguna (close call - we fly to the USA tomorrow!) I was a bit gutted to discover the 250's and 125's are not going to be there.  In fact, the support race program is a bit pants IMHO, consisting of AMA Superstock and AMA Supersport*.

Anyone know why theyre not travelling?  I imagine the 250s in particular would be mega through the corkscrew...

* Don't get me wrong, AMA is great.  Despite being from the UK, I've organised travel to take in AMA Superbike rounds on three occassions already.