RE: [ST] Laguna MotoGP - Where's the two strokes?

Laguna is only allowed a certain number of "loud" weekends.  Loud meaning
big races.  It's the cost of being surrounded by housing developments in
California.

Interesting what Erik said.  When it was first announced that the 2 strokes
wern't coming they said it was because of cost.  Which, of course, we all
called bullsh!t on.  Because they go to all the rest of the fly away rounds.
How many years has it been since the GP circius didn't come in full force to
a round, ANYWHERE?  This still bothers me.  It makes the USGP seem less than
a real GP.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351
<<
Is the Laguna calendar that crammed that AMA and MotoGP couldn't each have
their own weekend?  Seems mad to me.