Re: [ST] Re: RS acting up

I had my 2002 just die on me once a couple months back. Had been running fine, then just quit. I turned the key off, looked around the bike, turned it back on, and it fired up and has run fine since. Weird. Only thing I could think of was that my kickstand wasn't fully retracted and that I hit a bump or something that moved it just enough for the cutout/safety switch to activate. I had just filled the tank a mile or so back and thought maybe I got some kind of vacuum lock or other fueling issue. Certainly made me leary of getting too far from home on a solo ride.

Garry