RE: [ST] Another emulator question........

> My next questions are bout how you set them up, your riding style
> (aggressive, 2up, or, etc....), and roughly what you weigh.  I'm
trying to
> do as much homework as I can before I begin.
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> George

You tell race tech your weight and pick street or track. The springs
they send you will be matched to your weight/riding style and the
instructions will tell you how to measure and cut the spacers so that
the static sag will be about right for you.

You can adjust the damping on the cartridge emulator by turning a screw
that compresses a spring. Again the instructions will give you a base
setting. If you are really unhappy with this setting you will need to
take the forks apart again to re-adjust.

I Race-Teched my own forks. The hardest part was drilling out the damper
rods.

If you have not done so already read
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/racetech/index.htm

Rupert