From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt
Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:07 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] 2 Brothers High Mounts

Even though their website says the pegs can be used, I wouldn't want to
be the passenger that has to sit with their thigh resting on the hot
can. Actually I wouldn't want to be the passenger either way, so let's
say I wouldn't want to listen to the passenger that has their thigh
resting on a hot can.

On Mar 2, 2005, at 12:19 PM, mystic_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anyone seen/heard the Two Bros High Mount for the ST?  It looks
> pretty cool, but I'm wondering what it looks like with the passenger
> pegs in place, and wondering about the sound.  Anyone out there got
> one or got pics?
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned

*