Re: [ST] 2 Brothers High Mounts

I had that setup for years (99 to 2004) before a cage took out the back
of the bike and totalled the exhaust.  The location of the high mounted
pipe does not interfere with the pillion in any way.  If my girlfriend
had ever burned herself on the pipe I'd still be hearing about it to
this very day :-)

The TBR high-pipe looks great, sounds great, works great.  I was very
unhappy to find that I couldn't get another one in Australia to replace
mine when the bike was repaired.

David