Re: [ST] fuel connectors

In a previous email, Joe Acampora stated:

> As I got no help from the list of poeple actually ride with I thought
> I'd ask those that  I dont......... Can anyone tell me IF there's a
> problem reversing the quick couplings to the fuel tank. One has an
> actual LARGER ID than the other , but the male/female coupling size
> is the  SAME.  I know one is the FEED line to the fuel rail and the
> other is the RETURN. I would suspect the larger one would be the
> feed, however in the Haynes and Triumph factory manuals there is NO
> mention OR diagram of which goes where.

We don't ride so it really doesn't even matter if the dang things are
hooked up. Besides, we aren't even "poeple." (Is that pronounced the way
that Curly Howard would say "purple?")

>  --------------------------------- Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
>  Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

Heh-heh-heh.
Hey Dunc! Goin' to the birthday party? They'll be serving Dutch wine!

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Rock radio is for people who buy their Matchbox 20 CDs from Target."
            -- Mark Morford