[ST] a day with SWMBO

I'm 40 today.  Trying to decide what kind of mid-life crisis to have. So
far i've gotten new glasses and a new pair of work shoes.  Woo-Hoo!

Ruth and I are out and about today.  We have breakfast then decide to
tour the bike shops and maybe check out the new Mini's later on today.
No real agenda here, just something we like to do.

At PJ's Triumph, I'm talking to the owner about his web site (I maintain
it for him) and Ruth has decided she needs a new helmet as her Shoei is
5 years old and didn't make the flight back from Spain last year in very
good shape.  She's chosen a nice flat white ICON with black accents.
This is a nice helmet.  It has nice venting, good room, removable pads,
a nose breath deflector and a stretchy fabric piece to keep air from
coming up from the chin area.

PJ and I come out from the back and while I'm having the sales guy bring
in some Leathertex pants for me to try on, Ruth has talked her way onto
an '05 Demo Tiger and she's off for a ride.

An hour later, she's made a deal to trade her V-Strom for a slightly
used '05 white Tiger with hard bags, throttle meister, center stand,
tall wind screen, aftermarket pipe.  All for under $9000.00.

I'm still trying to figure out who's having the mid-life crisis here. Me
or her.

Dan Wallander

End of st-digest V2004 #845