Re: [ST] MCN test: ST vs VFR ve ST3

MCNs coverage has been a real coup for Triumph. theres been a lot of
wining and dining here and its paying off.
Kawasaki have two revamped models that the local K salespeople called
pathetic and Triumph are now competing with the others financially. I
can only see a lot more Triumphs on Britains roads.
What may spoil it for the ST could be the BMW R1200RT especially after
people watched the Long Way Round. What it does mean for those of us
unlikely to be able to afford new models is there may be some 'nearly
new' available in a years time. The knock on effect of the successful
ST is that earlier models might get snapped up to which is good for
getting a decent price.
Just read the Bike review as well which again is a huge success

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:07:50 +1000, Barry Evans <barryevans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, I have not been tuned in. Has anyone seen/posted this yet?
>
> March 1 2005
> New MCN - out NOW
> The new MCN, out March 2 is a Triumph test special which includes the world
> first test of the Triumph Speed Triple. Get our video verdict, here
> <http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.articles.articleCateg
> ory&articleCategory=MCN-EXTRA_VIDEO>  PLUS
>
> *               Used comparison: Triumph TT600 vs Triumph Daytona
>
> *               Triumph Sprint ST vs Honda VFR800 and Ducati ST3
>
> http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.articles.articleCatego
> ry.article&resourceId=1973254&articleCategory=MCN-EXTRA_MCN-PROMOTIONS
>
> Barry
> 01 BRG ST

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."