RE: [ST] A bit of perspective...

>   So sorry to hear of your loss. Cherish what is close to
> you, and be the
> person you're capable of being to those you cherish.  We've
> all lost someone
> close, and we all know the heartache that comes with the
> loss.  ..

Nothing to add except coming older we have more occasions to loose someone close. It is not easier though. Each time it's difficult.

Like says Denis, it's also a remember to not forget to pay attention to persons close to us and to make the most of the good times.

with regards

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST