Re: [ST] To All Our Aussie Friends

Thanks Rich.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone on the list from that
part of the country.  There are a few Queenslanders (me included) but
we are all from the more southern parts of the State.  Latest report is
that Ingrid's changed course towards less populated areas of that coast
line.  Fingers crossed for all involved up there.

David