[ST] Re: Steering Article

John,
It appears to me that some "journalist" needed something to write about
and came up with motorcycle streering for lack of something more obscure
to write about.

If you ever sat through an MSF course you find out how many people are
totally ignorant of counter steering.  The concept of pushing the bar on
the side you want to turn to just doesn't sound right.  For at least 30
years of riding bikes I never even thought about what made it turn, I just
did it. When someone edjumacated me, it didn't take a blow to the head to
figure out it worked. There have been several articles on body steer
versus counter steering in various MC mags.  One of the better ones asked
Kevin Swantz, Keith Code, and a lot of other current and past race
champions what they used to turn.  A few were like Code and were adament
about one method or the other.  Most said it was a combination of both.
Rod

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/