RE: [ST] Steering Article

Thanks Richard,

This article makes a lot more sense.  The Popular Mechanics article didn't
mention countersteering at all, so I was equating "body steering" with
counter steering and thinking they were arguing against it.  My mistake, but
still a poorly written article from a motorcyclist's point of view.  I
didn't know there was such a debate over the "body steering" technique.
This could be seriously confusing for a non-motorcyclist....

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST