[ST] New look

As you know there are seven of us involved in moving the site/list to a
new server. As fate would have it most of us have been very busy with
work so it has been a bit of a struggle. We are now in the last stages
of getting ready to make the move. Once that is done it would be great
to see some new content on the site. The experience of the last few
months suggests that the best way to keep the site content active would
be to allow people to post content and we will be looking into that.

If you want to see what we have been doing have a look here
http://triumphnet.dreamhosters.com/
As of yet there is no new content and please bear in mind that this is a
work in progress. The list archive will be made searchable soon after we
make the move.

You can thank Steve Lawler for the new homepage and logo. You can thank
Simon Baty for sharing his list knowledge with me and installing and
setting up software (list archive creation and site indexing). Gavin
Lawrie has been working on cleaning up the content and linking it all to
a style sheet. I rearranged the site layout and created the list
archive.

Rupert