Re: [ST] Let's see you, yes YOU

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> I just created a Pbase account, so hopefully these two images will appear:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/denoose/image/40690671
>

> "The Hung Over Ride"- New Years Day, 2005- 50 degrees in Connecticut, to the
> Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret, CT, yours truly, and my lovely Speed Triple,
> parked with two friends '04ST and '03Speed Triple in the second image.

Denis,

Only one link in your email. But that's OK. I found the picture.

An interesting aside. A while back you had a picture in your TRNE
profile. Wednesday, I stumbled upon the picture while doing some
research on Diane Arbus.
http://www.masters-of-photography.com/A/arbus/arbus_hand_grenade_full.html

My first thought when I saw the picture was "OMIGOD! That's Denis!"

Then I open yesterday's New York Times to discover that the Metropolitan
Museum of Art is having a exhibit of her work. I'll bet that your
picture is in there. :-0

Link to article. You have to register to view it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/11/arts/design/11kimm.html

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time
to reform."
            -- Mark Twain