Re: [ST] Let's see you, yes YOU

A big thanks for those of you that chose to show your faces.  It's nice to
put a face with a name.  Always makes it easier to discern intent, in a way
:-)

Some of the more cryptic posts were fun as well.  I have saved all the
posts, so if/when we have a members page, they will go up there.

That was fun.  I will say one thing, I don't feel nearly so ugly anymore
:-)

I do have one last post on this subject.  It's from Dogood, or Dogbreath,
ole' T-Bone, Don Draper.
Seems he is link post photo challenged.  So I will post his pic in a minute
or two.  Please be forewarned, I take no responsibility for content, and I
will hazard a guess Don has the skinniest thighs in the photo.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST