RE: [ST] Cooling Sys HELP.

Hey Tony,
Long time...  You gonna come ride with us again any time soon?

I gotta agree with Matt, here.  Try unplugging and re-plugging the connector
to the coolant temp sensor a few times and check for corrosion on the
terminals.  If that doesn't help, ping me back and I'll give you some cold
and hot resistance readings from mine.
Cheers,
- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST

On March 15, 2005 6:29 PM Matt Knowles replied: