Re: [ST] Kevlar Riding Gear

The article is ok, but the authers heat - cold range is different from mine.
I have an Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece suit. I like it a lot. For me, starting about 60 deg you have to add layers. Below 50 deg I need electric layers.

The articles rain gear comments seam a bit off.
I will start a rain gear thread.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA