RE: [ST] In honor of the day...

I thought they were funny, but I don't know if my Nana Harrigan would
think so.  Unfortunately, she is no about to inquire.

This black guy staggers into a Synagogue on Christmas day and
says...........

Oh, never mind, did you hear about the Scotsman who fell asleep under a
tree and the local girls passed by?

One of the girls said to other, "I wonder if it's true, they don't wear
nothin' under the kilt?"

So the other said "Let's see" and bent down and lifted the sleepers
kilts.  After gazing for a few moments, the first girl untied the blue
ribbon in her hair and affixed it beneath the kilt.  Giggling, they
left.

Upon awakening, the Scotsman felt an unaccustomed binding and lifted his
kilt.  Staring in amazement he said, "Och, laddie, I don't know where
we've been, but we've won First Prize!"

Nana Harrigan was Irish, but Granpa Kay was Scot's.  He was afraid of
the dentist, but that's another story.  I'm off for a Guinness, at the
Pig and Whistle.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809