[ST] Non-ST, Irish jokes

So Officer O'Leary is standing outside the pub on a Wednesday after lunch
and waves as Patrick rides past on his motorcycle.  When he comes to the
stop light he stops and fall over to one side.  Officer O'Leary hurries over
to help Patrick back up.  After getting the bike up Officer O'Leary asks,
"Patrick, are you ok?  Have you been drinkin' this morning."  Patrick
raplies, "Thank you Daniel, I'm ok.  No, I haven't been to the pub yet
today."  Officer O'Leary also offers condolences on Patrick's recent loss of
his dear wife Anne.  He then gets him on his way, but no more than Patrick
gets around the corner and he hears another crash.  He runs around the
corner to find Patrick lying under the bike yet again at the next stoplight.
  Again after getting Patrick and the bike up he asks, "Patrick, are you
sure you're ok?"  Patrick replies, "Why, yes.  I don't know what's wrong.
In the 52 years my sweet Anne and I were married I never had an accident.
With her passing I thought I'd take off the sidecar since I'd miss her not
being there."

Ok.

1

2

3

For those still puzzeled, you don't put your feet down when you stop with a
sidecar outfit.

One afternoon Mary finds her husbands best friend at her door.  Shamus says,
"Mary, I'm so sorry I have some bad news for you.  Sean drowned in a vat at
the Guinness brewery this afternoon."  "Oh my", said Mary, "Did he go
quickly?"  "No Mary", Shamus replied, "He didn't.  Fact is, he got out three
to go to the bathroom."

Doug