Re: [ST] for Rod - turning radius

Don,
This isn't just for Don and I thank all who have replied.

The outside cone on the return is so close to the limits of the course you
don't have hardly any choice of line.  Maybe you have two or three feet
which may sound like a lot but the pairs are so close that if you go wide it
makes the setup for the next one almost impossible.  Lean is tough too
because you are so tight you can't get a rythm up or maintain enough
momentum to snap from one side to the other.  That's how I did go through
the forward section because it isn't a joy either but doable.  With it you
could snap right then left and back etc to go right through.

I really think the only real answer is your suggestion to get another bike
for the test.  Actually I think Matt makes a good point that there may be
another agenda here.  Since my son is coming back from Korea after two years
as a missionary and he left as a PA resident, I may just establish him as a
resident in another state.  He will be going to school in Utah in the fall
and I doubt he will be living here after college.  You would not believe
what all I had to do to get my license changed here and I've had to add my
son to my power bill to establish residency for him.  Please close your eyes
because the following is political commentary, the Patriot Act was drafted
by the KGB.

Thanks all,
Rod