RE: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

They are merely equaling what the competition has in
the suspension dept whereas previous to this they were
using Damper rod front forks....Now they have a
catridge fork (ST3 is upside down, whoopie) with
preload adjustment.  If u want more adj., step to the
pricey ST4s or get a sportbikes.

Honda Interceptor:
Front Suspension 43.0mm HMAS cartridge fork with
spring-preload adjustability; 4.3-inch travel

Ducati ST3:
Front suspension Showa 43 mm upside-down adjustable
preload fork

Sprint ST:
Front Suspension 43mm cartridge forks with dual rate
springs and adjustable preload

Bryce