Re: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

>> They are merely equaling what the competition has in
>> the suspension dept whereas previous to this they were
>> using Damper rod front forks....

While the new suspension is probably better than the old stuff, I really
think Triumph blew it by not putting the USD forks and radial brakes from
the Speed Triple on the bike as well as a fully-adjustable rear shock. It
would have screamed no-compromises SPORT-tourer. I'd actually consider
trading in my RS for one if they hadn't cheaped out on the suspension.
Again. Oh well, my RS is handling much better thanks to Bryce's Penske
shock. Now to settle the front down a bit and I think I'll be a happy
camper.

Garry