Re: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

Yeah it could of been a knockout punch, but who knows
what is going on with their financials?  I think I
read a 23% increase in sales last year, highest amoung
all manufacturers, but perhaps they are invsting in
better service and dealer support.  (A bigger plus for
the brand for me, rather than the knockout punch
personally)

Glad u are enjoying the shock...I will miss it.
*sigh* Keep cranking that ride height! :p

Bryce