Re: [ST] BAD Cop.......

Yeah...in situations like this there's almost always
some extenuating circumstance that, while not excusing
the behavior, at least helps to explain it.  Turns it
into a cop who was frustrated by the stupid behavior
of the rider and reacted badly rather than somebody
just being an asshole because they hate all bikers or
something.