[ST] Scabby footpegs and case

Hello all,

My 00 RS has virtually finished shedding all the paint off its pillion and rider footpeg hangers.  The clutch side engine cover has also started to shed some.

Anybody had success via bodging with hammerite/spraying with two-pak/getting powder coated/anything else?

Cheers mi deerz

Ps Before I get accused of bike abuse, I ride every day including through the UK winter.  Winter cleaning regime is a pain in the a**e, but my last bike (GS750) had done 9 consecutive winters and was very tidy when I sold it, so I'm a bit alarmed at the rate the paint is jumping off the RS!

Adrian Mansell
Work:  +44 117 910 5600
Fax :  +44 117 910 5601
Cell:  +44 779 965 5987