Re: [ST] Scabby footpegs and case

Funny that but its just started happening on the right hand side of my
00 ST. i was going to get some carbon fibre sticky sheets over it but
have been asking around for suggestions.

i also ride 12 months a year.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:17:04 -0000, Adrian Mansell <amansell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My 00 RS has virtually finished shedding all the paint off its pillion and rider footpeg hangers.  The clutch side engine cover has also started to shed some.
>
> Anybody had success via bodging with hammerite/spraying with two-pak/getting powder coated/anything else?
>
> Cheers mi deerz

> Ps Before I get accused of bike abuse, I ride every day including through the UK winter.  Winter cleaning regime is a pain in the a**e, but my last bike (GS750) had done 9 consecutive winters and was very tidy when I sold it, so I'm a bit alarmed at the rate the paint is jumping off the RS!

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."