[ST] Friday Humor.....No "slurs included"......

- --=====================_14883406==_.ALT

- --=====================_14883406==_.ALT

street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking
homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for
&nbsp;<br>
ten dollars and asked, &quot;If I give you this money, will you buy some
beer with it instead?&quot;</font><br>
&quot;No, I had to stop drinking years ago,&quot; the homeless man
replied.<br>
&quot;Will you use it to gamble instead of buying food?&quot; the man
asked.<br>
&quot;No, I don't gamble,&quot; the homeless man said. &quot;I need
everything I can get just to stay alive.&quot;<br>
&quot;Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of
food?&quot; the man asked.<br>
&quot;Are you NUTS!&quot; replied the homeless man. &quot;I haven't
played golf in 20 years!&quot;<br>
&quot;Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district&nbsp;
instead of food?&quot; the man asked.<br>
&quot;What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?&quot; exclaimed the
homeless man.<br>
&quot;Well,&quot; said the man, &quot;I'm not going to give you the
money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked
by my wife.&quot;<br>
The homeless man was astounded. &quot;Won't your wife be furious with you
for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty&nbsp;
disgusting.&quot;<br>
The man replied, &quot;That's okay. I just want her to see what a man
looks like who has given up beer, gambling, golf, and
sex.&quot;</blockquote></html>