Re: [ST] Fork oil drain

not unless you can tip the bike completely over with wheels in the air.
  I just got charged a ridiculous amount of money to have it done, fork
oil changed, not bike flipped over.  I didn't realize the legs had to be
removed and upon asking the mechanic why I was charged so much, he
explained the process which softened the monetary blow a little.  I am
used to vintage bike where there is a bleeder and all you have to do is
loosen the bleeder and pump the forks, tighten the bleeders, take off
fork nuts, fill with oil and replace fork nuts.  Why would modern bikes
not be the same.  The old way seems much more practical.

TimE