Re: [ST] Fork Springs

Everybody that I've talked to about the HyperPro forks springs loves
them!  WE put a set in a Hawk GT last weekend and the owner was extremely
pleased.  A few others I know have put them in their FJR's and can't say
enough good things about them.  There has also been positive feedback from
the folks on this list who have installed them on their ST's.  I have a set
on order for my ST and can't wait to put them in.  I have some friends who
are dealers for Hyperpro and Wilbers.  Check them out at:

http://www.motofanatic.net/

George