Re: [ST] Fork Springs

>I recently put Racetech Springs and valves in my  '01 Sprint ST. I have a
> pair of Hyperpro fork springs I'm thinking of installing  as the
> progressive
> action of the rear spring I installed really transformed the  rear of the
> bike.
> Any comments?

Can't hurt to try. If you mostly ride on the street, and have to deal with
less than perfect roads, then I bet the progressive springs would be an
improvement. If you spend a lot of time at the track, or ride roads that are
smooth, then perhaps a straight-wound spring of the correct stiffness would
be better. A buddy of mine just RaceTech'd his front end and found it to be
on the stiff side for our bumpy PA roads. Probably works great at the track.

Garry