[ST] Anyone with a Corbin seat available?

Anyone with a Corbin seat they want to get rid of?  I have an '02 ST.  I
guess I would also be interested in other seats, too, I just don't know
much about other seats (shoot, I don't know that much about Corbins
either).

Whatever I get, I need a backrest to go with the seat.  Free would be
great, but I'm willing to pay, if need be. :))

Thanks,
James

PS. I apologize if this is a duplicate.  I sent something in on this a
few days ago but never saw it appear.