[ST] Electrical Problems

I store my 2002 ST in an un-heated shed over winter ('er indoors uses
the garage for her Jeep in winter) and I neglected to take the battery
out and leave it on trickle-charge.  I went to get the battery out a
month or so ago and for shits and giggles I turned the key in the
ignition and as I had lights I tried to start it.  Started on the first
push - been out in -20 C weather for 3/4 months.

I do generally trickle charge the battery when its in the garage though.
Still on the original battery - but second crank :)

More on my crank issues after I speak to the dealer - he did call to
leave a message saying Triumph were going to cover the cost :)

Cheers,

Kevin