RE: [ST] Penske shock...

I'd be interested in other liSTeRS's comments as well.  I've ridden an
Ohlins-equipped ST and was very impressed with the suppleness of the
rear suspension.  I'd guess the owner's weight at 250+lbs [~100 kg],
90 lbs heavier than me and he has it set up for two-up touring but it
had a plusher, more controlled ride than my ST set up for me riding
solo!

Lance, do you crank up the preload when you ride two-up?  On my '01,
adding one turn of preload for each ~30lbs of additional load seems to
do the trick.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

Bryce wrote:
 I have, best $ I have ever spent on a bike period.
Ride height adjustment is saweet.

had it on my 02' RS.  And now am putting one on my
YZF600r.

Penske 8981, two-way adj. shock.

Good luck,

Bryce