Re: [ST] Penske shock...

I did an Ohlins also. When you order it you need to specifiy your weight with gear on and add 20lbs for the bags. If you order from Ohlins USA they will at NO CHARGE set it up with the correct spring for your weight. If you order from else where , call Ohins USA and find out what the correct weight spring/ model # you need, make sure to have the dealer order with the correct weight spring..again if ordered with the correct spring there should be no extra charge. FWIW, One of the main tricks to getting your suspension dialed in is correct spring weight.

Ohlins USA
703-C  Old Spartanburg Road
Hendersonville, NC  28792