[ST] Re: Forgiveness is easier to get than permission!

>>> Ah, but it's a double edged sword.
"Husbands, love your wifes as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her".
- also Ephesians
If we don't follow that, then why should they submit to us?  Plus, wouldn't it figure that ours is the harder to follow. <<<

    I see no conflict in that, I would lay down my life for my wife or any of my - or your - children in a heartbeat  but I'll be damned - and excellent possibility anyway   =;o) - if I'll give up my choice of motorcycle!
                                 Bless you my son;             doggydoo   - - - o&\o

       A woman is only a woman... but a good motorcycle is a ride!  -  Winston Churchill  (paraphrased)