RE: [ST] Fork swap?

Daytona/S3: 45mm Cartridge Forks w/ three-way adjustability

ST/RS: 43mm Damper Rod Forks w/preload adjustment only

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

>>The fork tubes are different sizes, S3 and Daytona being bigger, but

what about using an entire front end from an S3 or Daytona.  I think
that is a bolt on, but haven't actually measured the steering head and

triple clamps.  At worst I think there would be some machining to the
bearing races and some shims.  How about someone with a daytona
measure
their fork clamps and steering head and someone with an RS or ST, then

post the results.  I'm taking my RS in for tires Wednesday and will
try
and get a measurement and ask a few questions. TimE<<