[ST] Re: electrical demons/disclaimer/service depts(longish response)

I have heard Dave Preston mentioned with high regards several times since I have been on this list, I dont believe I have met him yet.

My reccomendation was not meant to offend any good folks that work at the Cycle Barn but I must stand by it. I must also say that my reccomendation regarding Cycle Barn was ONLY relavant to the service department. I am not well informed as to the quality of the other departments. I sincerely believe it would be in your best interest seek another service department!!!

I do not like to sound negative but I really believe this had to be said for those locals that dont already know. So to end on a posative note I would really like to throw some props to some other local shops that have proven worthy of mention and repeat business (Western WA).

Besides Chapmion and Cycle MART being great resources for Triumph owners

Monroe Motor Sports (Kawasaki) quads, dirt, street, snow. EXCELLENT service, inventory, staff is top notch, parts dept rocks! family owned. They hung tires on my ST twice and battery once. They do have a Triumph savvy tech.

High Gear Motorsports also in Monroe, small/new, lots of KTM bikes/stuff, good place if htats what you need, really cool knowledgable folks. I believe they have a former Cycle Barn Employee there.

Gervasi's Cycle Repair in Everett small assortment of accessories/tires, Excellent techs/service/parts. Lots of integrity, standing behind parts/repairs, very accomidating. Highly reccomend.

I have no ownership or monitary interest in any of these establishments, only that they have treated me exceptionally well and proven excellent resources.

I hope this is useful to some of my fellow riders living in the wetter......err greater northwest.

Tony

00ST