[ST] contacts

I am making an attempt at a 50cc and possible ss5000 starting May 12 from Illinois to Savannah to San Diego and back and would feel better if I had emergency contact numbers from a few of you in the Southern and SW states. I am particularly wanting a few contacts through the BIG STATE within distance of I-20. Hopefully won't need the phone numbers, but better safe than sorry. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

TimE