Re: [ST] Penske shock...

I bought Bryce's shock. Nice improvement in ride quality. I've tried (briefly) to figure out how to get the Penske tool in there and was unsuccessful. Looks like you have to remove the tank to me. Can't say I tried hard though (been too busy riding my new DRZ400S). I need to check/set static sag one of these days as I've got a three-day trip into WV planned in a couple weekends and a couple days at the track the weekend after that.

Garry