[ST] Insurance

With all the natter about the new Sprint, I was prompted to call my insurer
(USAA) to get 3 quotes:  05 Sprint, 05 Daytona 955, 05 GSX-R1000.  The
Sprint was the highest ($231/6 mos), the Daytona and Gixxer identical at
$206/6 mos.  It seems that having a displacement over 1000cc is the driving
factor.  My current premium is about $202 on the 04 Sprint, so the delta is
not enough to make a difference between staying with the "old" bike and
getting something else.  Or, just getting something additional, for that
matter.  Hmmm, maybe my wife would like an upgrade to her 85 CB450SC?

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250