[ST] Penske, MZ, rattles

I've got a remote-resovoir Penske on Vixen, and do have to take the tank off to redo preload. So I tend to leave it with a little too little sag when becomes a little too much 2-up.

Great, great shock, plus I got it on Yahoo auctions for a pittance...

I also have a Penske on my MZ Skorpion (650cc thumper) which is the weekend and trackday toy right now. It's amazing how much faster you can go in the twisties with less power and weight...

So in the last few weeks, I'm noticing the idle rattle on my ST a lot more. It's becoming audible through earplugs; so here's a question - is theer a camchain tensioner or such that I need to be wary of?

The bike does have 67,000 miles on it...