Re: [ST] Penske, MZ, rattles

---- Marc Danziger <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also have a Penske on my MZ Skorpion (650cc thumper) which is the
> weekend and trackday toy right now. It's amazing how much faster you can
> go in the twisties with less power and weight...

That's exactly what I'm noticing with my new (to me) Suzuki DRZ400S. It's such a blast in the twisties, especially those funky country roads with variable pavement and a bit of gravel on them. Of course, the bike is running pretty hard above 70 MPH, so I get left behind on the straight/fast bits. Man, if Honda would build a street-legal supermoto bike based on the XR650R (w/ elec start), I'd be in line to buy that puppy. Uncork it and have a blast...

Garry