RE: [ST] Anyone with a Corbin seat available?

We have one of each (GF and GF & Lady) on our Hawks and only my GF & Lady has the patch for the backrest.  Passenger only, BTW.  And the price was, as you said, $150-$200 additional for that tiny bit of leather, padding and metal.  I passed.  Good thing too, cause she very quickly started riding her own bike...

Haven't seen a non-cruiser Corbin that fits a rider backrest, but I haven't exhaustively searched.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
978-269-0265 Office